At LT4SG, we focus on deeply understanding human language and modelling them using leading-edge NLP, machine learning, and deep learning technologies to solve language-related societal problems. We mainly focuses on following research areas:
- Social NLP (Cyberbullying, mental health issues)
- Discourse processing
- Emotion modeling
- Literature-based discovery (including knowledge acquisition from text)
- Learning analytics (MOOCs)
Regardless of the discipline, we are passionate about everything in LANGUAGE & MIND.
To collaborate with our research group or join as a student, please contact us.
- Automated glossary generation for effective information extraction from COVID-19 related scientific articles (read more)
- Advancing the detection of cyberbullying using participant roles (read more)
- Cyberbullying detection against women and migrants (read more)
- Enhancing the LBD workflow with a view to widespread applicability (read more)
To read more about our projects, please visit the publication page